Ok guys, I sent Raceland and email earlier today and this is what they replied:
"Upper management definitely is considering making the Scion XDs, but their decision process has many variables and demand is just one of them. Of course demand puts the option on the table but the other factors do come into play. We have included your email in the information they will review during the decision process, but please keep in mind - once a decision is made it takes another 8 months for the new product to be released.
I think it is some progress, but I can't do much more than this, so please let's help ourselves and our fellow XD owners out and just show a little interest in this by contacting them. If I have any news I'll be sure to share.